| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pathein in February is hot at 25.95 °C (78.71 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.1 °C (91.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:23 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Pathein February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Pathein, Myanmar
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Pathein: